Plumbing in the Home/sediment

I live in Maryland and we use the county water supply.  We have a 4 bedroom colonial home.  

Recently, I have had a problem with sediment buildup restricting water flow in my master bath shower head, kitchen faucet, and another faucet in the master bath.  I've had to clean the shower head 4 times in the last 3 weeks.  The kitchen faucet twice, and the other one just once.  

This is very unusual for us....I normally need to do this only once every couple years in the shower head, and the others less often.  I replaced the shower head and it happened again after a few days.  The other faucets in the house do not appear clogged, but I have not taken them apart.

The sediment is white and can easily be crumbled to fine with my fingers.

Any idea what might be going on?  Thanks!

sorry I was locked out of the system.. until now !! (you may get a good handy man for this job)

cheep way out home depo buy a holehome water filter 2 segment filter unit show the plumber counter this email he will know.

( 2 stage water fiter holehome filter main line to the size of the water incoming line )
plum-into the main line after pressure reg/ 2 ball valve on incoming and outgoing of filter
this will help you change filters.

sorry for the late  email

Plumbing in the Home

Carlos Mendoza 633601/bonded

Can answer: home owner only ( No Gas installs Homeowners call a pro!! ) Water systems :( copper installs/ pro plus gun ) ( Pex system/ hang gun / large expander gun 3/4" to 2".........poly lines for R V,s ) mist system and drip spa system/ pool: change outs L.A. city plumbing code: Health code Sewer : full system,s clay / a.b.s./p.v.c. copper

20 years as master plumbing contractor 633601/ bonded State of calif state board record is clean............

I have to list them I will be back

apartment age mag, of grater l.a.

Master Plumber

I will list

Home owners: all over L.A. your best bet is to look up the lic number with the state contractor lic board the state keeps track of me not home owners, if I was a problem the state would have listed it. also my $12,000 $500 hunderd bond is also clean. ---------------------------------- victorios restorante 10901 north hollywood ca 91605 tel 818 762-9000 ask for robert owner loc: north hollywood / Ventura bl barham L.A. / Burbank/ ......coming soon !! Van nuys