Plumbing in the Home/toilet bowl water level

To adjust the water level in a toilet bowl, you have to set the height at which the float shuts off the water valve. You can do this by adjusting the screw where the armature meets the water valve.
how can i make the water level in the toilet bowl lower. people coming (men) complain that their private parts are hitting the water thank you

There is a small tube / hose in the tank about the size of a pencil that fills the bowl.  Take it out of the overflow and redirect it to only spray water into tank.  But the bowl level is what the bowl level is...  It is a ptrap, like under a sink.  So by not allowing the bowl to fill up as much, it MAY not flush properly, but you can try it :)

Plumbing in the Home

Louie The Plumber

I can answer any questions. Period.

I am a 35 year Master Repair Plumber. I have owned my own repair company for over 20 years. My company has been the number one rated company on Angie's List for 5 years in a row. I have received the Angie's List Super Service Award for 5 years in a row. We are also the mosted rated company. We have almost a straight A rating across the board (99%) A's.

Angie's List

Master Plumbing License since 1987