Plumbing in the Home/Plumbing Venting

vent design
vent design  

floor plan
floor plan  
Hi There,

I'm trying to plan out the venting for a small bathroom in a house originally built in 1790.  

The bathroom and kitchen will share one common wall where I will be running all the plumbing and venting.  I'm looking for input on if this design meets code.  It will be done in NH.  I've read all the codes, and while I'm not an idiot, some of the language is baffling me, vent wire, maximum distance from fixture trap, etc etc.  

Thanks in advance.

I have been out of town house hunting

so  I do see your design by hand is fine on the vents min can be for each fixture is 1-  1/2"
if you can fit a 2" wet vent would be better if you have the room but what I see is fine.

you may call back in segments or so.  have fun
you can also pick up a plumbing at home depo will help.
you can always ask building dep/ as a owner builder for code in your state
but it looks good.

Plumbing in the Home

Carlos Mendoza 633601/bonded

Can answer: home owner only ( No Gas installs Homeowners call a pro!! ) Water systems :( copper installs/ pro plus gun ) ( Pex system/ hang gun / large expander gun 3/4" to 2".........poly lines for R V,s ) mist system and drip spa system/ pool: change outs L.A. city plumbing code: Health code Sewer : full system,s clay / a.b.s./p.v.c. copper

20 years as master plumbing contractor 633601/ bonded State of calif state board record is clean............

I have to list them I will be back

apartment age mag, of grater l.a.

Master Plumber

I will list

Home owners: all over L.A. your best bet is to look up the lic number with the state contractor lic board the state keeps track of me not home owners, if I was a problem the state would have listed it. also my $12,000 $500 hunderd bond is also clean. ---------------------------------- victorios restorante 10901 north hollywood ca 91605 tel 818 762-9000 ask for robert owner loc: north hollywood / Ventura bl barham L.A. / Burbank/ ......coming soon !! Van nuys