Plumbing in the Home/well water shuts off every 20 minutes

my well system is 4 years old.  water turns off every around 20 minutes of running.  panel shows that it is pump bound.  if I turn the power off and on, water comes back.

Can you get a picture of that panel and post it here?  I don't know what pump bound means.  They have been coming out with some different kinds of motors and motor operating devices in the last ten years or so and it's pretty hard to keep up with all of them.

Plumbing in the Home

Bob Tabor

I am a Water Well Driller and Water Pump technician. I own a business in Riverview, Fl. We repair motors and pumps in shop and in the field. We repair and replace submersible and jet pumps, galvanized and bladder tanks, and their controls. Water filtration is another one of our specialties.

I started drilling and repairing wells and pumps with my dad in 1958 at the age of 13 years. I worked with him on weekends and in the summer when not in school. After graduating high school, I worked for my Dad until going into the Army in 1968. I spent three years in the Army then went back into the Well Drilling/Repair field.

Many Forums including my own.

High school and a few courses after getting out of the Army. They were offered on the GI Bill.