Plumbing in the Home/Tub drippy

Question
faucet
faucet  
tub drips
tub drips  
QUESTION: My Moen tub faucet is dripping. How would I fix it?

What parts will I need and tools?

Thank you,
Susan

ANSWER: It probably needs a a new cartridge.  here are instructions direct from Moen.
http://www.moen.com/consumer-support/installation-help/tutorial?id=moen0133

Not that hard, just remember to turn off the water to the house.
Dana

QUESTION: Where is the cartridge on the tub faucet? Do I need the old one out to order a new one or are they standard?

Answer
The cartridge is behind the handle, inside the wall valve. Did you look at the link I sent. it's all there.  it shows both a sink faucet and a tub/Shower valve replacement.
It wouldn't hurt to have the old cartridge when you go to get the new one so you can match it up exactly.
Dana

Plumbing in the Home

Dana Bostick