Plumbing in the Home/Leaky sprayer

Question
sprayer
sprayer  

sprayer bottom
sprayer bottom  
My faucet sprayer is stuck, it keeps spraying when I turn on the water. Any suggestions?
Can I take it off and get a new one? Just the sprayer and how does it come off? ? Photo attached

Answer
There are a couple of things...The first is to "de-lime" the sprayer by taking the spray head off and soaking it in vinegar or CLR or something. The spray head can be removed by unscrewing the collar at the bottom. (The collar stays on the hose)  This is a very common stray attachment and should be easy to replace if de-liming does not work.
The other thing that it could be is a faulty or limed up diverter which is at the faucet end of the hose, under the sink. That too can be replaced.
Good Luck,
Dana

Plumbing in the Home

Dana Bostick