Plumbing in the Home/plumbing

Question
Hello!
In installation of plumbing into a shipping container converted to an office container, what plumbing options are available and can be installed into the office container is one wants to consider installing a sink, toilet and shower.
How would such a plumbing system work, what would be required and where would the lines be run.
Also where and how can i learn more about plumbing for office containers.

Answer
Sam, Please accept my apology for the late response as I have been out of town for a few weeks and did not indicate I was on vacation.
To the best of my knowledge there is no difference in the type of plumbing you project would require. Here in NY the plumbing code must be adhered to regardless of the intended use and particularly for it's intended use. I really can't provide a detailed answer because I don't know the laws where you are. You may want to resubmit  to someone else as I am not familiar with this type application.

Plumbing in the Home

Jay Nicholas