Plumbing in the Home/question on plumbing

Question
Hello!
In installation of plumbing into a shipping container converted to an office container, what plumbing options are available and can be installed into the office container is one wants to consider installing a sink, toilet and shower.
How would such a plumbing system work, what would be required and where would the lines be run.
Also where and how can i learn more about plumbing for office containers.

Answer
Hello Sam,
A box is a box is a box. There really isn't any substantial difference between the shipping container and a regular room in a standard building. Obviously the shipping container has steel walls and no stud bays to run the plumbing in.

What are the plans for finishing the interior walls in the shipping container? Typically, at least the bathing and toilet area are enclosed with some sort of wall. Any plumbing as well as electrical wiring would be able to be concealed inside these walls. The other thing to consider is access under the container. The building drain portions of the plumbing would need to exit out through the floor of the container and be run below it. The container would have to be raised on a foundation or supports of some type to permit the running of pipes.

Good luck with your project.
Best,
Dana

Plumbing in the Home

Dana Bostick