Plumbing in the Home/air in water lines

Question
I am on a well and have just replaced the bladder tank and the watersoftener about a month ago.  I am noticing small amounts of air in the lines and am trying to figure out where it is coming from. I'm suspecting the water softener is doing this when it cycles but I haven't been able to pin it down to it's cycle.  What are your thoughts about this new annoyance?

Answer
Even if the softener were pulling air from the brine tube, the air would stay in the top of the tank and not come out until the next backwash.  If the air leak was bad enough that it would be noticeable; you wouldn't have soft water because the unit couldn't draw brine.

To go any further, I would need to know a lot more about your system.

Plumbing in the Home

Bob Tabor