Plumbing in the Home/Faucet leaking

drippy faucet
drippy faucet  
Hello Jay, My faucet is dripping. It is used with a under sink water filter for drinking. Thank you Photo enclosed

Susan, my apologies for the late response. I was never notified of a question in my mailbox.
The type faucet you have a  spring loaded low pressure glass filler. Unfortunately parts are very scarce identifying the manufacturer is difficult. It is recommended to replace it if it fails. It's a very simple procedure and the replacements are available at places like Lowes or Home Depot. Most plumbing supply shops will have them too. What usually causes them to leak is something has gotten caught between the washer and the seat and the washer now has a cut or "divot" in it. It's not worth fixing really since these are inexpensive faucets the cost to repair, would far outweigh the cost to replace.

Plumbing in the Home

Jay Nicholas

Plumbing & Heating (warm air, hot water & steam heat)

40 years in the business, 35 years as a lic. master plumber in NY State. Retired

Graduated Magna cum laude at the School of Hard Knocks

Commercial, residential and light industrial. You name it ...I have probably worked on it