Plymouth Repair/2001 Plymouth Neon PCM

Question
The resistance test did come back greater than 1000 Ohms. So I put everything back together and now the lights ore off. No Air Bag light or Check engine light. Did a test drive of several miles in different conditions and all seems well with that, However, now the brake light is on constantly. Fluid checked out fine. Any thoughts on that?

Answer
The possible causes of that are:
parking brake lever not fully released
switch on the parking brake lever faulty
fluid low in reservoir
fluid level switch in reservoir faulty
cluster problem with warning light
ABS electronic brake distribution system faulty
So check those out. I am pleased to learn that the other problems appear to be resolved, but it is not clear to me what you changed if anything to accomplish that!
You can rate And nominate me again if you so-choose. Thanks for your previous ratings.  

Plymouth Repair

Roland Finston