Podiatry/My pinky toenail is...different.

no toe nail wrote at 2014-08-15 22:34:47
Hey my pinky toe looks exactly like that! Except it was on both of my toes, even the shape of the little toe. Buy my toenails never grew back. I think it's been about 12 years and it still hasn't grown.  

Dr. Marc Katz

Medical and surgical problems of the foot and ankle. Pain Management of the Foot & Ankle using Advanced Cryosurgical techniques. Regenerative Medicine - Prolotherapy Minimally Invasive Surgical techniques Woundcare, diabetic ulcers and limb salvage. Laser Toenail Fungus Treatment. Specialized techniques for heel pain relief.

Podiatrist in private practice for 22 years in Tampa Florida Education/Credentials I am a board-certified (ABPS)Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) and a certified Foot Cryosurgeon

American Board of Podiatric Surgery Fellow, American Society of Podiatric Surgeons American Podiatric Medical Association Florida Podiatric Medical Association American Professional Wound Care Association Cryostar certified in Foot Cryosurgery

Graduated Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1988 Residency training Arkansas Foot Clinics