Poetry/Persian lesson

Question
Hi dear Linda,

I am translating a Walt Withman's poem into Persian.

Can you simplify this part of the poem:

"Finally my children, to envelop each word, each part of the rest,
Allah is all, all, all—immanent in every life and object,
May-be at many and many-a-more removes—yet Allah, Allah, Allah is there.

Thank you

Answer
Dear Masoud,

Whitmam's three lines impart the fact that the Divine (Allah) is both in every created object and in every human or sentient life.  The Supreme Intelligence (Allah, God, Heavenly Father, Divine Mother, etc) exists both in vibratory creation and beyond creation in the vibrationless realm.  Regardless of how far the cosmos/universe extends, outward and inward, the Divine is always present.

Hope this helps.   Best of luck with your translation.  

Poetry

Linda Sue Grimes -- Classic Poetry Aide