Poetry/poem by Louis Untermeyer

Question
1.  Can you please tell me the name of the poem by Louis Untermeyer that contains the line, "...and bison thunder rends my dreams no more as once my womb was torn when you yielded your first cry by the cabin door"?   2.  Can you tell me the name of a book in which that poem is included?  3. Can you tell me the name of a book in which Louis Untermeyer's poem "Eve Speaks" is included?

Answer
Dear Ann,

The lines you quote are from Hart Crane's poem "Indiana" which appears in his long work The Bridge:  http://103.9.88.89/app/2013-10-22/android/Hart%20Crane%20-%20The%20Collected%20P

Louis Untermeyer's "Eve Speaks"  appeared in the Yale Review:  http://books.google.com/books?id=-2wAAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA324&lpg=PA324&dq=eve+speaks+l

Hope this helps.  

Poetry

Linda Sue Grimes -- Classic Poetry Aide