Pokemon/Pokemon Emerald Navel Rock.

How do you go to navel rock in pokemon emerald with the mystery ticket?

Well, assuming you already have the ticket, all you need to do is go to Lilycove City and head directly to the Ferry port. You should be allowed to pick Navel Island as a destination.

However, if it doesn't appear, then you might need to use a cheat code to activate the ticket. This mostly seems to happen if the ticket was hacked into the game... A quick google search for "Navel Island cheat code" should find one easily.

Hope that helps!

Lone Wolf

Walkthroughs on ALL main series games as well as several spin-offs. I can give advice on basic gameplay, Pokemon locations & breeding tips for said games, as well as Gym and Elite 4 battle tips. I don't know very much about the card game, as I haven't played or collected it in years, so please don't ask. I also don't know much about the Events, where to go to get them, or when the next one will be, especially outside of Australia, so once again, don't ask.

I've completed the Pokedexes several times in most of the hand-held games, including: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond and Pearl. I also have the Five-Star Black Trainer card in Diamond, and have played Yellow so many times, I now get bored after 5 minutes. I use my Red game for Missingno experiments, and to see what kinda cheat codes work. I also filled the Browser in PKMN ranger 2 in less than a week.

If the Pokemon Tower fan-fiction site counts as a publication, then yeah, I've been on there. Also, I'm on DeviantART, although those were just short fanfics as tributes to MiyaToriaka's brilliant artwork...

I technically didn't even finish grade 10, but I've been playing the Pokemon games for over ten years now.

Over 300 people on this site and counting.