Pokemon/A : Evolving Feebas (Ruby/Sapphire)

Question
If any nature besides impish  and a few others can evolve into a Milotic, I have a level 30 brave Feebas that I raised 6-7 levels and still won't evolve, and it won't eat any more.

What should I do?

-James

Answer
Hi James,

The info included in your question is correct. It might, hewever, be that the PokéBlocks you fed your Feebas weren't smooth/high-leveled enough. More info can be found here:

http://www.psypokes.com/rs/feebas.php

If it doesn't want to eat anymore and it still won't evolve, then this means it's beauty isn't high enough to evolve. There's no way in the games to raise it's beauty even more. You'll need to catch another one.

Optional: if you own a fourth generation game (e.g. HeartGold, Pearl,...), then you can migrate it to that game and you'll be able to raise it's beauty through massages or haircuts (depending on the game). However, you cannot trade it back to your third geneartion game.

Good luck!
Have fun!
:)

~LG~

Pokemon

LG