Pokemon/where's magmar?

QUESTION: So... I can't find Magmar in the burnt tower and yes i have Pokemon silver, does it have to on daytime or night time?

ANSWER: Hi there!

Magmar is in the Burnt Tower, but it's pretty rare. You might have to run back and forwards for a fair while to find one. And have a fair bit of luck too. But I think they're a bit easier to find in the basement area.

Hope that helps!

QUESTION: Thanks, and do you know how to get that fat guy too move away from the gym door in mahogany town?

You're welcome!

To get him to move, you'll need to chase Team Rocket out of their hideout in the building to the north of the Pokecenter. (But only after visiting the Lake of Rage, and battling/catching/defeating the Red Gyarados up there. You can't get to the hideout until after that.)

Hope that helps!

Lone Wolf

Walkthroughs on ALL main series games as well as several spin-offs. I can give advice on basic gameplay, Pokemon locations & breeding tips for said games, as well as Gym and Elite 4 battle tips. I don't know very much about the card game, as I haven't played or collected it in years, so please don't ask. I also don't know much about the Events, where to go to get them, or when the next one will be, especially outside of Australia, so once again, don't ask.

I've completed the Pokedexes several times in most of the hand-held games, including: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond and Pearl. I also have the Five-Star Black Trainer card in Diamond, and have played Yellow so many times, I now get bored after 5 minutes. I use my Red game for Missingno experiments, and to see what kinda cheat codes work. I also filled the Browser in PKMN ranger 2 in less than a week.

If the Pokemon Tower fan-fiction site counts as a publication, then yeah, I've been on there. Also, I'm on DeviantART, although those were just short fanfics as tributes to MiyaToriaka's brilliant artwork...

I technically didn't even finish grade 10, but I've been playing the Pokemon games for over ten years now.

Over 300 people on this site and counting.