Pokemon/where's magmar?

Question
QUESTION: So... I can't find Magmar in the burnt tower and yes i have Pokemon silver, does it have to on daytime or night time?

ANSWER: Hi there!

Magmar is in the Burnt Tower, but it's pretty rare. You might have to run back and forwards for a fair while to find one. And have a fair bit of luck too. But I think they're a bit easier to find in the basement area.

Hope that helps!

QUESTION: Thanks, and do you know how to get that fat guy too move away from the gym door in mahogany town?

Answer
You're welcome!

To get him to move, you'll need to chase Team Rocket out of their hideout in the building to the north of the Pokecenter. (But only after visiting the Lake of Rage, and battling/catching/defeating the Red Gyarados up there. You can't get to the hideout until after that.)

Hope that helps!

Pokemon

Lone Wolf