Pokemon/A : Feebas --> Milotic / Prism Scale (Sapphire)

hi i was wondering, how would i get a milotic from a feebas? i have a pokemon sapphire version and my battery is dryed up, is there any way to get it? also is the prism scale available to get in pokemon sapphire ruby or emerald firered or leaf green? thanks.

Hi John,

Feebas evolves into a Milotic after it levels up with a peaking Beauty condition. Here's more info: ("3rd/4th Generation Evolution")

In order to get it's peaking Beauty condition you need to give it certain kind of berries and in order to grow those berries you need a correct working battery. I'm afraid you need a correct working Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald game in order to grow the necessary berries. Off course, a cheating device like Action Replay can also help.

The Prism Scale is only available in the Black/White (2) games.

Good luck!
Have fun!

Hello, dear reader. My name is LG. I'm able to answer most of your questions about ALL POKEMON GAMES.

Since I became an expert in this category (+- 10 years ago), I became fascinated by the internal structure of Pokémon and I started to check all game info and all game research data. As a Pokémon trainer, I know a lot about game walkthroughs, stats, attacks, strategies, breeding, evolution and much more.

If I don't know the answer, I'll look it up for you or I'll redirect you to one of my fellow experts. I hope to read you soon! :)

About ten years ago I started playing Pocket Monsters on my first game, Pokémon Red. I became addicted to the game and bought its equivalent, Pokémon Blue and later on the special version, Pokémon Yellow. After that, I bought all the games of Pokémon that were released for the Game Boy platform by pre - ordering them in my local shop. I'm still checking the data of the Pokémon research today.

Bachelor in Experimental and Theoretical Psychology.