Pokemon/A : Johto Pokémon In National Dex? (Sapphire)/Trading Between Gold & Sapphire

hey i was wondering i wanted to get my sapphire pokedex filled, i was wondering are the pokemon from johto region  in the hoenn national dex? also i was wondering,  can  i trade pokemon from gold over to my sapphire thanks in advance.

Hi Sam,

Yes, the Johto Pokémon are in the Hoenn National Dex. The National Dex is not region determined. It's just another name of the PokéDex where all existing Pokémon are registered in (that are known at the moment of produnction of the particular game).

No, it's impossible to trade between Gold and Sapphire.

Good luck!
Have fun!

Hello, dear reader. My name is LG. I'm able to answer most of your questions about ALL POKEMON GAMES.

Since I became an expert in this category (+- 10 years ago), I became fascinated by the internal structure of Pokémon and I started to check all game info and all game research data. As a Pokémon trainer, I know a lot about game walkthroughs, stats, attacks, strategies, breeding, evolution and much more.

If I don't know the answer, I'll look it up for you or I'll redirect you to one of my fellow experts. I hope to read you soon! :)

About ten years ago I started playing Pocket Monsters on my first game, Pokémon Red. I became addicted to the game and bought its equivalent, Pokémon Blue and later on the special version, Pokémon Yellow. After that, I bought all the games of Pokémon that were released for the Game Boy platform by pre - ordering them in my local shop. I'm still checking the data of the Pokémon research today.

Bachelor in Experimental and Theoretical Psychology.