Pokemon/A : Johto Pokémon In National Dex? (Sapphire)/Trading Between Gold & Sapphire

Question
hey i was wondering i wanted to get my sapphire pokedex filled, i was wondering are the pokemon from johto region  in the hoenn national dex? also i was wondering,  can  i trade pokemon from gold over to my sapphire thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi Sam,

Yes, the Johto Pokémon are in the Hoenn National Dex. The National Dex is not region determined. It's just another name of the PokéDex where all existing Pokémon are registered in (that are known at the moment of produnction of the particular game).

No, it's impossible to trade between Gold and Sapphire.

Good luck!
Have fun!
:)

~LG~

Pokemon

LG