Pokemon/the tickets?

hi i was wondering what pokemon are  caught from the eon ticket, the mystic ticket, and the aurura ticket. and any others i left out. also is there any, and i mean any even if they don't work, any ways to catch deoxys celebi, jirachi, lugia and hoho in pokemon sapphire, thanks

Hi There!

Okay, The Eon Ticket is used to reach Southern Island, where you can catch the other Lati, in Sapphire's case, Latios.
The Mystic Ticket is used to reach Navel Rock. It's usable only in FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald. It allows you to catch Lugia and Ho-oh, although I'm unsure if you have to leave the island after catching one and come back to find the other...
The Aurora Ticket is use to reach Birth Island, where Deoxys can be caught. It too is only usable in FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald.

To catch those special event legendaries is very tricky. For one thing, you'd need access to copies of either FireRed, LeafGreen or Emerald, as well as Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and possibly Pokemon Channel if you're in a PAL region, like Europe or Australia. If not, then you'll need a copy of Pokemon Colosseum that comes with the special bonus disc.
Plus, most of these would require that you have the National Pokedex, or put a lot of play time into reaching the point where the Pokemon can be found.

Lugia: You'll Have to use the Mystic Ticket in FireRed, LeafGreen or Emerald, catch it, and trade it over. Or, if you have a copy if Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for the Gamecube, you can catch a Shadow Lugia towards the end, purify it, and trade it back.

Ho-oh: Pretty much the same as Lugia. But instead of XD:GoD, you can find one in Pokemon Colosseum, also for the Gamecube. You'll have to beat the Mt. Battle challenge in both story mode and battle mode, using the team from story mode. A Ho-oh will then show up in you PC box. (Apparently. I did it wrong, cause the three sites I checked for info didn't tell me the detail about it having to be the story mode team...)

Jirachi: If you have Pokemon Channel for the Gamecube, you can unlock a Celebi quite easily. After unlocking the full version of 'The Pichu Bros. in Party Panic', Jirachi will appear, and the full mini-movie will be shown above the campfire. This only works on the PAL version though. One is also available on the bonus disc that came with Pokemon Colosseum, so if you're not in a PAL region, you'll probably have to track down a copy of the disc.

Deoxys: Same as with Lugia and Ho-oh, except you'll need the Aurora Ticket to reach the island.

Celebi: Unfortunately, there's doesn't seem to be a way of getting Celebi without hacking. The only legit way is with the Colosseum bonus disc, but only the Japanese version, which wouldn't be compatible with an English-copy of Sapphire... Plus you'd have to play through Colosseum in Japanese first to collect and purify all 48 Shadow Pokemon before the bonus disc would allow you access to Celebi... Which you wouldn't be able to transfer over anyway because of the language differences. (Gen 3 didn't really have the compatibility with other languages that we've come to expect in Gen's 4, 5 and the upcoming 6th Gen.)

Well, I hope that helps!

Lone Wolf

Walkthroughs on ALL main series games as well as several spin-offs. I can give advice on basic gameplay, Pokemon locations & breeding tips for said games, as well as Gym and Elite 4 battle tips. I don't know very much about the card game, as I haven't played or collected it in years, so please don't ask. I also don't know much about the Events, where to go to get them, or when the next one will be, especially outside of Australia, so once again, don't ask.

I've completed the Pokedexes several times in most of the hand-held games, including: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond and Pearl. I also have the Five-Star Black Trainer card in Diamond, and have played Yellow so many times, I now get bored after 5 minutes. I use my Red game for Missingno experiments, and to see what kinda cheat codes work. I also filled the Browser in PKMN ranger 2 in less than a week.

If the Pokemon Tower fan-fiction site counts as a publication, then yeah, I've been on there. Also, I'm on DeviantART, although those were just short fanfics as tributes to MiyaToriaka's brilliant artwork...

I technically didn't even finish grade 10, but I've been playing the Pokemon games for over ten years now.

Over 300 people on this site and counting.