Pokemon/A : EX Unseen Forces' Lugia EX WC Edition (TCG)

QUESTION: In 2006 i bought the world championship decks that i guess the winners used and i just kept them in a drawer. I pulled them out yesterday to see if they are worth anything and im just wondering if the lugia ex from that pack is worth like $25 cause on a couple sites i went on to it said it was. Please Help???

ANSWER: Hi Brandon,

Is this the card you're referring to?

If not, can you describe the card in more detail?

Hope to hear you back soon! :)

QUESTION: It has the exact same art but the edges are not sparkly and it has a siganature in the pic

Hi Brandon,

You have two different versions of the card: the regular one and the WC (World Championships) one. You have the latter. The bad news is the latter is cheaper than the former. The good news is that the price is still very high for a single card. These are the prices I found on the web (in USD): 9,99 12,99 32,00 34,95 34,99 22,74 . I didn't find more prices, suggesting the card is indeed very rare and considering this the two first prices are probalby anomalies. I'd suggest you ask a price between $25 and $35, depending on how urgent you want to sell the card.

Good luck!
Have fun!

Hello, dear reader. My name is LG. I'm able to answer most of your questions about ALL POKEMON GAMES.

Since I became an expert in this category (+- 10 years ago), I became fascinated by the internal structure of Pokémon and I started to check all game info and all game research data. As a Pokémon trainer, I know a lot about game walkthroughs, stats, attacks, strategies, breeding, evolution and much more.

If I don't know the answer, I'll look it up for you or I'll redirect you to one of my fellow experts. I hope to read you soon! :)

About ten years ago I started playing Pocket Monsters on my first game, Pokémon Red. I became addicted to the game and bought its equivalent, Pokémon Blue and later on the special version, Pokémon Yellow. After that, I bought all the games of Pokémon that were released for the Game Boy platform by pre - ordering them in my local shop. I'm still checking the data of the Pokémon research today.

Bachelor in Experimental and Theoretical Psychology.