Pokemon/A : Trading Between Blue & Crystal

Question
Hello!

So I have this problem during trading between Blue and Crystal. I have Pokedex in Blue and I have talked to Bill in Crystal, but when I go to the Poke center and talk to right people something weird happens. Crystal is ok, but in Blue it automatically selects "cancel". So I get to the point where I can select trade, colosseum or cancel and before I can do anything, the game automatically takes cancel and link closes.

I use GBA and GBC

Hoping you can help me,

- P

Answer
Hi Paula,

What message does the Crystal game show (if any) when trading fails? Did you carry Pokémon with you that have moves unknown in Pokémon Blue? Or did you carry second generation Pokémon (i.e. Pokémon after Mew in the National PokéDex) with you when trying to trade? Did you carry an egg with you when trying to trade?

Hope to hear you back soon! :)

~LG~

Pokemon

LG