Poker/follow the queen no peek poker

Situation: One queen has been dealt face up. The following card has been turned up establishing the subordinate wild card. When another queen is dealt face up does the subordinate wild card become obsolete at that point, or does it remain wild until the next card following the queen is turned?

In follow the queen, every time a queen is dealt face up, it designates a NEW wild card. The previous card that followed the queen is no longer a wild card. There is only one wild card per hand. Remember also that if the final up card dealt is a queen, there are NO wild cards.

Jason Tullo

Questions about Poker in just about, if not every, form.

Been playing poker since I was only 4 years old. I am a poker tournament organizer and dealer. Been to final tables in large, multi-table tournaments online and in live games.

Personal experience in the field of the game.

2nd Place in PPPL Tournament of Champions ( Honored as only player to make back to back Final Tables in the PPPL ToC.