Poker/follow the queen no peek poker

Question
Situation: One queen has been dealt face up. The following card has been turned up establishing the subordinate wild card. When another queen is dealt face up does the subordinate wild card become obsolete at that point, or does it remain wild until the next card following the queen is turned?

Answer
In follow the queen, every time a queen is dealt face up, it designates a NEW wild card. The previous card that followed the queen is no longer a wild card. There is only one wild card per hand. Remember also that if the final up card dealt is a queen, there are NO wild cards.

Poker

Jason Tullo