i was in a tourney down to last 4 players iwent all in after the river i laid my cards down to count my remaining chips an the dealer reached over an took my cards what should the ruling be?

This depends on where you are playing the game. At a casino, you can call the floor over and have them sort out the situation. If you're all in, then there's no chance that a player can mistaken you for a muck and would call you on it. It's a dealer error and can be corrected by calling the floor.

At a home game, you'll need to sort it out among yourselves. You're obviously not mucking, so just sort out what happened.

Jason Tullo

Questions about Poker in just about, if not every, form.

Been playing poker since I was only 4 years old. I am a poker tournament organizer and dealer. Been to final tables in large, multi-table tournaments online and in live games.

Personal experience in the field of the game.

2nd Place in PPPL Tournament of Champions ( Honored as only player to make back to back Final Tables in the PPPL ToC.