Poker/rules

Question
i was in a tourney down to last 4 players iwent all in after the river i laid my cards down to count my remaining chips an the dealer reached over an took my cards what should the ruling be?

Answer
This depends on where you are playing the game. At a casino, you can call the floor over and have them sort out the situation. If you're all in, then there's no chance that a player can mistaken you for a muck and would call you on it. It's a dealer error and can be corrected by calling the floor.

At a home game, you'll need to sort it out among yourselves. You're obviously not mucking, so just sort out what happened.

Poker

Jason Tullo