Poker/texas holdem tournaments

Question
I just recently cashed in a tournament with a field of 116.  I had trouble with one player who limped in almost every hand and calls a 3 or 4bb and making junk into a hand.  Because of this guy I had to slow down and not bluff as often.  How would you handle players like this?

Thanks
Barry

Answer
Don't let this guy limp into hands. If it comes down to just you and him, RAISE or BET BIG. He's just looking to see flops and chase draws. Don't let him. Make all of his moves costly. If he's calling 4XBB raises with junk hands, make your bets 10XBB when you've got position on him. Best of all, I always love to SHOW bluffs against players like this. You'll catch them chasing after you and not respecting your raises. Then when you really have something you can bust them.

Poker

Richard Rost