Poker/Limit Texas Hold'em

Question
I came up with another question.  Say I flat called with kq vs utg 9 of aj suited kq 88 or something what equity do I need to call flop missed here? I can't quite figure it out.

Answer
Eric,

There are dozens of poker equity calculators out there, but perhaps the most widely used app is one called PokerStove.  The app will allow you to calculate the equity of your hand vs. a range of opponent's hands.  It's easy to use, and with a little practice, you'll be making the right calls (and right lay downs) in no time.

Vic

Poker

Vic G