Poker/Limit Texas Hold'em

Question
Maybe this makes more sense.  If I thought he was tight like kq aj suited 88 first in 9 handed or whatever it works out to be and I only played 1010 AK vs him he could switch and raise every hand and beat me correct so there is no solution to limit poker correct but people still win somehow?

Answer
Eric,

In fact, if you're looking for a "solution" to Limit Texas Hold'em, it's almost solved.  No-Limit is far from solved, due to the fact that you can bet any amount, but Limit is much different.  It's not 100% solved like Tic-Tac-Toe, but pretty darn close.  Universities have had their students working on solving this, and their bots can beat everyone with the exception of the very best Limit players.  Several pro players have gone up against the bot and provided feedback to the programming teams.  They just keep getting better and better.

Vic

Poker

Vic G