Poker/Limit Texas Hold'em

Question
I think i'm all done with limit poker Vic.  No solution to it, rake is so high. Two players colluded against me on Bovada limit. Bovada won't reimburse me when it's super obvious in the hand histories.  I met the guy that colluded against me at the casino by my house and he said they closed his account and took a thousand from him.

Answer
Eric,

Didn't know you were playing on Bovada.  Yup, you'll face collusion as well as bots.  While the rake is lower than the casino you still need to play at fairly high levels, like $30/$60, to overcome all that.

Please take the time to go back and rate each response.  That's always helpful to us experts.

Thanks and good luck!

Vic

Poker

Vic G