Poland/Suggestion for car rental service

Question
I am going to bydgoszcz city poland for wedding with my family.So i am looking for some good car rental services.I got this one good from net http://www.carrentalbydgoszczairport.com
Can i get some more good options for the same ?

Answer
Hi Rachael

I live near Bydgoszcz and have rented cars in Poland before. This site certainly seems to offer a very good price, in fact better than anything I can get from local companies for pick up at the airport. I see you can reserve the car for a small down payment so suggest you do this for the required dates and then check directly with the rental company, Hertz, Alamo whatever that they have the booking, or maybe check before that they do actualy deal with this company. Car rental booking scams are common throughout the World so a few miniutes checking would be worthwile as there have been several big examples in the UK recently.

If you need any further help get back to me and I will see what I can do.

Best regards

Steve Morgan

Poland

Stephen Morgan