Poland/7 day tour

Question
Myself, my husband and my 31 yr. old son, would like to take the 7 day Warsaw, Krakow tour, Also would like to go to the mountains for the day, we would also like to stay a few extra days in Krakow, as I was born there and would like to show them other parts, where I was born.  They are both English speaking and I am the only one to speak Polish. we would need accommodations, and of course airline tickets to leave from Krakow.  The accommodations would be two double beds would be fine.  The time to leave would be around middle of April 18 - to the approx. April 28 or so.  We are on a modest income and we don't need luxury, but we do need clean.  Thank you, looking forward to hear from you in the near future.  Renata

Answer
Hi Renata,
thank you for your request. It's great you would show Poland to your family in this year. I see you have also set, more or less, tour program for the 7-10 day stay in Poland. I would recommend 2 days in Warsaw, next 4-5 days in Krakow region to visit not only Krakow itself, but also Wieliczka Salt Mine, Auschwitz-Birkenau and Jasna Gora monastery. Also Zakopane in Polish Tatra mountains may be a good one day tour option, another interesting tour idea is one day tour to Pieniny mountains and safe raft trip along Dunajec river.
I know one good travel agent here in Poland, who can book for your air-tickets, and also accommodation with other services like Warsaw-Krakow train tickets, what is good idea to travel between the main cities. They will help you also book local tours, with English speaking guides in low prices, both in Warsaw and Krakow. If you are interested in it let me know your e-mail address, what I will forward, and they will contact you soon.

with best regards

Grzegorz

Poland

Bartecki Grzegorz