Poland/Comments to your question and answer

Question
Dear Stephen,

I have just added two comments to your answer concerning Polish surnames.

If you receive questions concerning Polish language, spelling, pronunciation, meaning, origin and the like, you are always welcome to redirect these to me: http://www.allexperts.com/ep/3388-54423/Polish-Language/Maciej-St-Zi-ba.htm. I have already answered several dozens of such questions since 2003.

You don'te need to answer this question.
My direct email is:

All the best

Maciej

Answer
Dear Maciej
thank you so much for the kind offer, I cannot seem to see your comments though, the system will not redirect me, and your direct email is missing also. My direct mail is stephen.morgan@wp.pl so any chance you could forward the comments on to me.

I through my business also get many requests for tracing lost real estate and family so maybe you can help in the future, I am native English and although have lived in Poland for 12 years now and have no family connection whatsoever have made Poland my home. My partner is a Polish lady who speaks no English so I had to learn your language.

I make a living from real estate, foriegn exchange trading and a new venture, traditional hand made English sweets.

Look forward to co-operating with you.

Best regards

Steve Morgan  

Poland

Stephen Morgan