Political Collectibles/millard fillmore memorabilia

Hi Lori,
I have a whole album of original millard fillmore photographs of him and his family. they are all signed. what is that worth?
60 photos in all. most were taken in buffalo, ny and some dates are from 1835.
They are in the original family photo album and the majority are in pristine condition.
thank you

Hi Teri:
Sounds like an intersting album. When you say the photos are signed, who are they signed by? As you can imagine, there is a big difference in value if they are signed by Millard Fillmore, other politicans or your family members. Presidential photographers do have value, but generally not a tremendous amount unless they depict very newsworthy events etc. Signed Millard Fillmore items would have very good value. If you would like to either send photos of the album and signatures, or give me a bit more of a description, I'm sure I can help. Sincerely, Lori & Steve, Lori Ferber Collectibles,

Political Collectibles

Lori Ferber

I would be happy to answer questions regarding the value of political and presidential memorabilia and collectibles. This includes such items as campaign buttons, posters, inaugural invitations, presidential autographs, newspapers, magazines, white house memorabilia, white house christmas cards, campaign posters, one-of-a-kind presidential items etc. Presidents such as John F Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln and virtually every President from George Washington to Barack Obama.

My husband and I have been in the political collectibles business for over 37 years (gosh has it been that long!). We have helped thousands of people determine the value of their items and assist them in determining if an item is authentic or a reproduction. We are blessed with the reality that our business is also our passion. One thing you can always count on, is that we will give you our honest opinion of value. Sometimes that may mean a trip to the Caribbean for you and other times it may mean the item, unfortunately, may not have any value. Our company is Lori Ferber Collectibles located in Scottsdale Arizona.

Member of the American Political Items Collectors national association

We are proud members of the American Political Items Collectors association