Political Collectibles/millard fillmore memorabilia

Question
Hi Lori,
I have a whole album of original millard fillmore photographs of him and his family. they are all signed. what is that worth?
60 photos in all. most were taken in buffalo, ny and some dates are from 1835.
They are in the original family photo album and the majority are in pristine condition.
thank you

Answer
Hi Teri:
Sounds like an intersting album. When you say the photos are signed, who are they signed by? As you can imagine, there is a big difference in value if they are signed by Millard Fillmore, other politicans or your family members. Presidential photographers do have value, but generally not a tremendous amount unless they depict very newsworthy events etc. Signed Millard Fillmore items would have very good value. If you would like to either send photos of the album and signatures, or give me a bit more of a description, I'm sure I can help. Sincerely, Lori & Steve, Lori Ferber Collectibles, www.loriferber.com

Political Collectibles

Lori Ferber