Political Collectibles/Cardboard Barry Goldwater glasses

Barry Goldwater glasses
Barry Goldwater glasse  

Barry Goldwater glasses (back)
Barry Goldwater glasse  
i was wondering if you know of any collectors who might be interested in these and what the value is.  The condition is not ideal, the cardboard is not torn but there are some folds/creases in the cardboard Thank you!

Hi Odette:
Thank you for your question. Barry Goldwater items are always of interest to collectors. These glasses are called "Go Goldwater" glasses since the gold in the lenses has a "G" and an "O". Since they are cardboard it is quite common for the condition to be less than perfect. However, to be honest it does effect the value a bit. The glasses tend to retail in the $15 - $25 range. The ideal place to sell an item like this would be Ebay. I hope this is helpful. Sincerely, Lori
Lori Ferber Collectibles

Political Collectibles

Lori Ferber

I would be happy to answer questions regarding the value of political and presidential memorabilia and collectibles. This includes such items as campaign buttons, posters, inaugural invitations, presidential autographs, newspapers, magazines, white house memorabilia, white house christmas cards, campaign posters, one-of-a-kind presidential items etc. Presidents such as John F Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln and virtually every President from George Washington to Barack Obama.

My husband and I have been in the political collectibles business for over 37 years (gosh has it been that long!). We have helped thousands of people determine the value of their items and assist them in determining if an item is authentic or a reproduction. We are blessed with the reality that our business is also our passion. One thing you can always count on, is that we will give you our honest opinion of value. Sometimes that may mean a trip to the Caribbean for you and other times it may mean the item, unfortunately, may not have any value. Our company is Lori Ferber Collectibles located in Scottsdale Arizona.

Member of the American Political Items Collectors national association

We are proud members of the American Political Items Collectors association