Political Collectibles/Silver plated cup with Political Saying

Question
QUESTION: I have a small silver plated cup with the saying "Ivans Platform" "I, like Harding, want to see a quick return to normalcy" engraved on it. The cup is silver plate over copper, about 2 inches tall and 2 inches in diameter. There are psuedo hallmarks on the bottom. Any idea on what this might be or what it may be worth?

ANSWER: Thank you for your inquiry. Sounds like an interesting item but not one that I am familiar with. Return to Normalcy was a campaign promise by President Warren Harding in 1920. If you would like to attach or email me a photo of the item I would be happy to do some research for you through my resources and collection and see what additional information i might discover for you. Sincerely, Lori

Political_Cup
Political_Cup  

Political_Cup_2
Political_Cup_2  
QUESTION: Here is an image of the piece in question, I've tried to get additional information but have had no luck. Tim

Answer
Hi Tim: I've checked all my resource books and asked two more political collectibles experts, and none of us have been able to come up with any information on this item. I will be happy to keep an eye out if i come across any information for you. Sincerely, Lori

Political Collectibles

Lori Ferber