Political Collectibles/want to know about this 1773 us army ring

us ring 1
us ring 1  

Us ring3
Us ring3  
     I want to know about this 1773 us army ring that is it fake or origenal in your first view. I send you images and also know the value this ring in international market.
I shall be highly thankful for your action in this matter
      Thank You

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, i am only an expert in presidential and political items not army or military. But i will be happy to see if i can find anything about the item for you. Sincerely, Lori Lori Ferber Collectibles

Political Collectibles

Lori Ferber

I would be happy to answer questions regarding the value of political and presidential memorabilia and collectibles. This includes such items as campaign buttons, posters, inaugural invitations, presidential autographs, newspapers, magazines, white house memorabilia, white house christmas cards, campaign posters, one-of-a-kind presidential items etc. Presidents such as John F Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln and virtually every President from George Washington to Barack Obama.

My husband and I have been in the political collectibles business for over 37 years (gosh has it been that long!). We have helped thousands of people determine the value of their items and assist them in determining if an item is authentic or a reproduction. We are blessed with the reality that our business is also our passion. One thing you can always count on, is that we will give you our honest opinion of value. Sometimes that may mean a trip to the Caribbean for you and other times it may mean the item, unfortunately, may not have any value. Our company is Lori Ferber Collectibles located in Scottsdale Arizona.

Member of the American Political Items Collectors national association

We are proud members of the American Political Items Collectors association