Polo/polo ponies for the player

Question
hello sir. how many minimum polo ponies can a polo player have to play the game

Answer
Rohit,
The number of horses needed depend on the level of polo being played.  A beginner might begin with one horse and play just a couple of chukkers (periods of play) per practice match.  A more advanced player might get by with three horses (if matches of six chukkers are being played, alternating horses in the course of the match).
At the highest level of play, each player will bring ten or more horses to the field with him, splitting chukkers (playing each horse one half chukker before changing to a fresh horse) in the course of the game.
As a beginnier, however, I suggest that you rent a horse or two and learn the game before rushing out to invest in horses.  I also suggest that you investigate any potential horse trader to assure yourself of his/her reputation and the quality of the horses being sold to you.
Best of luck,

Alex Webbe

Polo

Alex Webbe