Polo/starting with polo player profession

hello sir. i am rohit from india. i have a plan to become a polo player. may i know how to start?

Polo has a rich history in your native India, and there are a number of clubs located across the country.  I suggest that you contact a club in your area of the country or the national association (Indian Polo Association, c/0 B Squadron, 61 Cavalry, Cariappa Marge, New Delhi, 110010, 91-(11) 65182527, Go to the club or association and inquire as to how you can get started.

Best of luck,

Alex Webbe

Alex Webbe

General history questions about the game of polo. Some specific questions relating to polo in Argentina, the United States, Europe, India and China. I do, however, have a deep international network through which I feel comfortable I can field most reasonable questions.

I have been covering polo for over thirty years and am a student in the history of the game. I have an ongoing scholar relationship with the Museum of Polo in Lake Worth Florida and am working on two different books on polo at this writing.

Polo Magazine. The Chicagoan, Palm Beach Daily News, Polo en la Argentina, Polo Times, Polo Post, Polo Down Under, Pololine, PoloZone, Polo International, PQinternational, etc.

University of Denver, 1964-1966 (Vietnam) 1968-1970.