Polo/Argentina ponies - polo

Question
hello sir. why Argentina ponies are more suitable for polo?

Answer
Chocolate
Chocolate  
I'm not certain where you heard that Argentine horses were more suitable for polo than other national breeds, but that information is not correct.
Argentine is commonly accepted as the home of the best polo players in the game today.  Every 10-goal player today, save David Stirling, Jr., (Uruguay) is from Argentina.
Because of the agrarian society, the relative low cost of training and raising horses in Argentina and vast number of players there, it produces a great number of polo ponies and exports them all over the world.
There are a number of other countries who also produce top polo ponies, including the United States.  In fact, Chocolate, the horse selected as the top playing pony in Argentina last year (played by Adolfo Cambiaso in the Argentine Open) was born and bred in the United States.

Polo

Alex Webbe