Polo/Argentina ponies - polo

hello sir. why Argentina ponies are more suitable for polo?

I'm not certain where you heard that Argentine horses were more suitable for polo than other national breeds, but that information is not correct.
Argentine is commonly accepted as the home of the best polo players in the game today.  Every 10-goal player today, save David Stirling, Jr., (Uruguay) is from Argentina.
Because of the agrarian society, the relative low cost of training and raising horses in Argentina and vast number of players there, it produces a great number of polo ponies and exports them all over the world.
There are a number of other countries who also produce top polo ponies, including the United States.  In fact, Chocolate, the horse selected as the top playing pony in Argentina last year (played by Adolfo Cambiaso in the Argentine Open) was born and bred in the United States.

Alex Webbe

General history questions about the game of polo. Some specific questions relating to polo in Argentina, the United States, Europe, India and China. I do, however, have a deep international network through which I feel comfortable I can field most reasonable questions.

I have been covering polo for over thirty years and am a student in the history of the game. I have an ongoing scholar relationship with the Museum of Polo in Lake Worth Florida and am working on two different books on polo at this writing.

Polo Magazine. The Chicagoan, Palm Beach Daily News, Polo en la Argentina, Polo Times, Polo Post, Polo Down Under, Pololine, PoloZone, Polo International, PQinternational, etc.

University of Denver, 1964-1966 (Vietnam) 1968-1970.