Polo/polo - demanding

hello. i would like to confirm from you that polo is one of the demanding sport in USA. am i right?

Polo can be a physically demanding game and requires participants to use their leg and core muscles almost constantly. Arms and upper body is always in motion as the player plays the ball from one side to the other.  
A dangerous game, one must be in top condition to play games that regularly last from 90 minutes to 120 minutes.   
Unlike other sports which you may want to use as comparisons, remember that your are combining the skills of a stick and ball game with the speed  and skill of a top horseman.
I hope you find this information helpful.

Alex Webbe

General history questions about the game of polo. Some specific questions relating to polo in Argentina, the United States, Europe, India and China. I do, however, have a deep international network through which I feel comfortable I can field most reasonable questions.

I have been covering polo for over thirty years and am a student in the history of the game. I have an ongoing scholar relationship with the Museum of Polo in Lake Worth Florida and am working on two different books on polo at this writing.

Polo Magazine. The Chicagoan, Palm Beach Daily News, Polo en la Argentina, Polo Times, Polo Post, Polo Down Under, Pololine, PoloZone, Polo International, PQinternational, etc.

University of Denver, 1964-1966 (Vietnam) 1968-1970.