Polo/polo - demanding

Question
hello. i would like to confirm from you that polo is one of the demanding sport in USA. am i right?

Answer
Rohit,
Polo can be a physically demanding game and requires participants to use their leg and core muscles almost constantly. Arms and upper body is always in motion as the player plays the ball from one side to the other.  
A dangerous game, one must be in top condition to play games that regularly last from 90 minutes to 120 minutes.   
Unlike other sports which you may want to use as comparisons, remember that your are combining the skills of a stick and ball game with the speed  and skill of a top horseman.
I hope you find this information helpful.

Polo

Alex Webbe