Polo/confirmation of polo pony

hello sir. i would like to know the confirmation of a polo pony. is it the same as that of a racing thoroughbred? please list out.

, I think you will find this video helpful (follow link).

-Tips and advice on How to choose a polo pony with Sarah Wiseman the polo manager at The All England Polo Club at Hickstead.
For more information on Hickstead Polo visit

Alex Webbe

General history questions about the game of polo. Some specific questions relating to polo in Argentina, the United States, Europe, India and China. I do, however, have a deep international network through which I feel comfortable I can field most reasonable questions.

I have been covering polo for over thirty years and am a student in the history of the game. I have an ongoing scholar relationship with the Museum of Polo in Lake Worth Florida and am working on two different books on polo at this writing.

Polo Magazine. The Chicagoan, Palm Beach Daily News, Polo en la Argentina, Polo Times, Polo Post, Polo Down Under, Pololine, PoloZone, Polo International, PQinternational, etc.

University of Denver, 1964-1966 (Vietnam) 1968-1970.