Polo/polo - suiting for all classes

Question
hello sir. is polo an expensive game? doesn't it suit for middle class families? we belong to middle class but i am too much into horses. as i want to become an equine nutritionist, i also want to become a good polo player.

Answer
Polo is a stick and ball game played on horseback.  Because of the costs involved with the horses (a minimum of three or four horses would generally be required to participate in match or tournament play) that involves a groom, stabling, feed, tack, veterinary expenses, a truck and horse trailer, a blacksmith and possibly the expense of a horse and trailer to transport the horses, it is limited to someone who can carry these monthly expenses.
I hope you find this information useful.

Polo

Alex Webbe