Polo/starting the game after a goal

hello sir. lets suppose team B made a goal in a chukkar. now, when the umpire throws the ball, should team B start the game or any team can?

I suggest that you contact the Indian Polo Association ad request a copy of the rules of the game so that you might read it and understand how the game is played.
After a goal is scored, both teams return to the middle of the field where the line up, side by side facing the sideboards.  One of the two mounted umpires bowls the ball between them and the two teams battle for control of the ball, and play continues.

Alex Webbe

General history questions about the game of polo. Some specific questions relating to polo in Argentina, the United States, Europe, India and China. I do, however, have a deep international network through which I feel comfortable I can field most reasonable questions.

I have been covering polo for over thirty years and am a student in the history of the game. I have an ongoing scholar relationship with the Museum of Polo in Lake Worth Florida and am working on two different books on polo at this writing.

Polo Magazine. The Chicagoan, Palm Beach Daily News, Polo en la Argentina, Polo Times, Polo Post, Polo Down Under, Pololine, PoloZone, Polo International, PQinternational, etc.

University of Denver, 1964-1966 (Vietnam) 1968-1970.