Polo/starting the game after a goal

Question
hello sir. lets suppose team B made a goal in a chukkar. now, when the umpire throws the ball, should team B start the game or any team can?

Answer
Rohit,
I suggest that you contact the Indian Polo Association ad request a copy of the rules of the game so that you might read it and understand how the game is played.
After a goal is scored, both teams return to the middle of the field where the line up, side by side facing the sideboards.  One of the two mounted umpires bowls the ball between them and the two teams battle for control of the ball, and play continues.

Polo

Alex Webbe