Polyamory/question

Question
Hello, I'm interested in knowing if you have any experience in open marriages.  My wife and I are mulling around the idea but have found no helpful advise online, it seems to be very much frowned upon by almost everyone even worse than swinging for some reason.

Answer
Mark:

I know what you mean about poly vs. swinging.  For some reason, many people seem okay with the idea of casual sex with strangers, but the idea of actually having relationships with multiple partners freaks them out.  I'll never understand that.

I'm surprised, though, that you haven't been able to find resources and advice online.  There's a lot of it out there.  Here's a good collection:  http://www.xeromag.com/fvpolylinks.html

If you have specific questions, though, I'm happy to offer input.

Polyamory

Vincent M. Wales