Pontiac Repair/engine disabled

Cindy wrote at 2012-11-16 18:17:36
Hi I have been having the same problem with my G6. I have had it scanned and the computer has no codes saved.They tell me that is doesn't register of the computer because the warning lights come on after the car has stalled. I have had the battery changed and it didn't make a difference. I was also told to check the fuel pump, the ignition, coil pack and crank shaft sensors. Hope this helps you.. I have not tried this yet as this car seems to be costing a fortune to maintain... which I wouldn't have such a problem with if someone actually knew what the issues are instead of charging me hundreds of dollars every time they try to fix it. I for sure have buyers remorse....

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio

General auto repair,electrical issues,driveability issues,anti-lock brakes,SIR systems,HVAC,engine performance,Gm specific. I have worked at my current dealership since the 1990 model year anything much older than that I have limited exposure to. I do not have very much transmission experience so those question you may want to ask of another expert. When you send me a question let me know the exact make/model/engine and year for the car or suv you have it makes it easier to answer the questions that way. If your happy with the answer I gave you please feel free to Donate. This is a free service to you and I am not compensated at all by this web site. I have 22 years of experience to share with you and my knowledge wasn't free to me. I had to pay for my education.

Experience in the area: I have been a technician in GM dealerships for over 22 years and I am a ASE master technician. I work at a Buick and GMC truck store Previously I worked at a Pontiac GMC store for 18 years. I Served a a lead technician when dealership was on a team system. I just recently moved to a Buick,Hummer,Saab Store when my franchise was purchased by this dealership. Organizations: ASE master technician

Education/Credentials:High school diploma,2 year vocational school degree 2 year college degree. Associates degree in applied sciences (auto technology)Awards and Honors: GMC master technician

Master GMC truck technician Master ASE technician in 9 categories