Pontiac Repair/94 grand am warning lights

Question
I have a 94 grand am two door with a 3100 V6 all the warning lights just came on today none where on when i parked it yesterday checked all the fuses and all are good what might cause the sudden change? also with that the tack doesn't work anymore either and did before i parked it.

Answer
Hi Andrew:

stop by one of the big box autop parts stores and see what codes are stored it what modules and then you can proceede from there. with out knowing what codes are set to cause the warning lights to come on it can't give you an answer. one thing on those cars that was common was ignition switches the contacts would overheat and then cause high resiatnce going to the fuses which inturn doesn't allow the modules to power up fully or in the correct sequence and that would cause all kinds of issues. Does the blower motor work on this that was a common issue with it had a switch going bad. Good luck :-}

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio