Pontiac Repair/HVAC Fan stuck in high

Question
Hey Todd, just today I was driving my 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 3800 series, and my HVAC blower came on high. It won't let me adjust the speed, it will let me adjust the the temperature, and also when I turn off the car it still remains on. Tried pulling fuzes, but nothing seems to shut it off. For now I just disconnected my battery.

Answer
Hi justin:

It needs a blower motor control module. it's under the right side of the dash under the glove box mounted to the side of the blower motor. Pretty common issu for that car. Only get an OEM part avoid aftermarket parts for this. Any Buick or chevy dealer should have 1 in stock I would think. The only option they need to know is if it has manual or auto HVAC controls (dials or digital display). good luck :-)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio