Pontiac Repair/abs light

Question
I replace all four wheel bearing new and my abs light is still on what could be wrong?

Answer
what codes are stored? lets start there. have is cnanned for codes to see what codes are stored and then go from there. front wheel speed harnesses are very common on those vans. if you cut the wheel sharp in one direction or another it stresses the harness out and then you have an open ckt to one of the front hubs that will caus a light to come on. without knowing what the code(S) are it's just a guess as where to start.

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio