Pontiac Repair/1999 Grand Prix 3.8 (not super charged)

Question
Connector
Connector  
I just bought this car a couple weeks ago and the power steering pump was out in it so I replaced it, but in the processes I broke a wire that was clipped onto it and I have no idea what it is so I can go about getting a replacement, after it broke I also started getting fault code P0332 : Knock Sensor 2 Circuit Low Input (Bank 2)
I'm pretty new to this fixing cars thing and really dont have the spare cash for a mechanic so I'm kinda at a loss, any help would be highly appreciated

Answer
Hi justin.
Your right about the code iot's for the Knock sensor on bank #2 which is the rear bank of the engine by the fire wall. Your no going to have the parts to repair that connector so I would just go to the auto parts store and get a Butt connector that is of the self sealing type. cut the other end of the wire off at the other side of that connector flush at the connector so you have enough wire and connect bot othe the wire ends together and then melt the butt connetor with a lighter of a gas grill butane strter the melt part will seal the wire so no moisture get in. The wire should be a dark blue one on both sides of the connector. good luck :-)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio