Pontiac Repair/about my pontac sunfire

Question
I have a 2001 pontac sunfire have had it at many garages and what is happening its hard to keep running once i get it running . It stalls when i take my foot off the gas. Any suggestions? Also was at 1 garage for 2 months and spent lots of money i dont have hope to hear from you soon
Thanks,
Ed

Answer
Hi ed:

first off 2.2 Liter engine or 2.4 quard dual overhead cam engine? does it turn on a check engine light? if so stop by a big box auto parts store and have the car scanned for codes and see what codes set and let me know what the codes are a code will leave a thumb print as to maybe the root problem here. could be lots of issues here. once I know what codes set and what engine I can give you a better idea as to what is going on.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio