Pontiac Repair/blower fan on 2004 Pontiac Vibe

Question
My fan does not work on the 3 lower speeds but does work when I turn it all the way to highest speed. What could be wrong?

Answer
Hi Len:

well with out seeing it I'm only guessing but it's either the blower resistor in the HVAC case or the switch. Chances are it's just the resistor. The restors are not all that common on those cars and switches are even less common. So a roll of the dice would lead towards the resistor. you can look into a vibe part at a GM dealer or a toyota corola for that same year it's the same car. Which ever way it's cheaper. Good luck :-)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio